A quick and easy orzo / risoni pasta recipe for tonight's dinner! Infused with Italian flavors and grated parmesan cheese, this dish is all made in one pot and will definitely be loved by all.One Pot Risoni Pasta
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||30 mins|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Lori Risoni Pasta||200||g|
|Mazza Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2||tbsp|
|Cherry tomatoes, sliced||1/3||cup|
|Shiitake mushrooms, sliced||1/3||cup|
|Chicken/Vegetable Stock or Water||3||cup|
|Italiana Formaggi Grated Parmesan Cheese||1||tbsp|
|For tasting: salt & pepper|
- Over medium heat add extra virgin olive oil and sauté onions, garlic, bacon, shiitake mushroom, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini.
- Add in the risoni pasta and stir to completely coat the pasta with the oil.
- Pour in the stock or water. Season with salt and pepper. Half way through cooking add in the peas and spinach. Stirring occasionally until liquid is absorbed
- Add in the grated parmesan cheese and mix well.
- To serve, spoon and divide into bowls. Garnish with parsley and parmesan if desired!