Elevate your sandwich game with this irresistible Truffle Caprese Melt. Grilled to perfection, this recipe delivers a delightful crunch with every bite.
Truffle Caprese Melt Sandwich
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||20 mins|
|Yield Size||1 serving|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Mazza Truffle Salsa||1-2||tbsp|
|Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese||3||tbsp|
|Delizie Vesuviane Stracciatella||3||tbsp|
|Euro Rich Sliced Prealpen Speck||3||slices|
|Sourdough Bread or bread of choice||2||slices|
|Mazza Green Pesto||2||tbsp|
|Salt and pepper|
- On a preheated pan, melt butter and toast one side of each bread.
- Spread pesto on one side.
- Top with tomato slices, sliced prealpen speck, stracciatella, chilli flakes, and balsamic glaze.
- On another slice of toast, spread truffle paste on one side and cover to make a sandwich.
- On the top part of the sandwich, add grated cheddar.
- Melt the cheese by using a torch or putting it in a preheated oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice, share, and enjoy!