Gnocchi Carbonara is a comforting and delightful dish that uses fluffy gnocchi tossed with carbonara sauce. Rich, salty, creamy, and so delicious!
If you love carbonara, you're definitely going to love this recipe!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Mazza Potato Gnocchi 500g||1||pack|
|Mazza Olive Oil||1||tbsp|
|TO TASTE: Freshly grounded black pepper|
- Boil gnocchi for 2 minutes in salted water.
- Meanwhile in a pan, brown guanciale in olive oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix eggs, yolks, cheese and pepper.
- Once gnocchi is cooked, toss gnocchi in the pan with guanciale until one side is browned.
- Off heat, add the egg and cheese mixture and stir until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Transfer into a plate, top with crisp guanciale and more cheese.