Bacon & Paprika Potato Wedges is the perfect recipe that is made for sharing. Topped with grated mozzarella cheese, bacon crisp and paprika, these wedges will be a favorite for parties and big day celebrations.
Bacon and Paprika Potato Wedges
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||50 mins|
|Total Time||1 hour|
|Yield Size||3-4 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Chiquilin Sweet Paprika||2||tbsp|
|Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese||1/2||cup|
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut the potatoes in wedges and then place them in a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil.
- Add the paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss until wedges are well coated.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over the potato wedges and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with bacon crisp. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side. Enjoy!