One of the most popular bread dishes, roasted garlic bread is so simple and easy to make. Topped with loads of mozzarella cheese, garlic and parsley, this recipe is definitely a family favorite for everyone!
Serve it on its own or alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy and delicious side dish!
Roasted Garlic Bread
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Total Time||1 hour 5 mins|
|Yield Size||3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese||1-2||cup|
|As needed: salt & pepper|
|As needed: olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut off the top of each garlic, exposing the cloves. Place garlic (cut side up) on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Pour olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Wrap foil tightly.
- Place the wrapped garlic inside the oven and bake for 30-45 mins.
- Once garlic is cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Squeeze out the garlic and place it in a medium size bowl. Add thyme, chopped parsley, salt, and olive oil. Mix until it forms like a paste.
- Add in butter and mix.
- Slice baguette in half, length wise. Place sliced bread on baking tray.
- Spread the roasted garlic butter mixture onto a slice of bread. Sprinkle grated mozzarella on top of each toasted bread. Bake in 180C for 10 mins or until cheese is melted & golden.
- Allow bread to cool for at least 2 mins before slicing and serving.