The perfect blend of tomato and heavy cream, this Creamy Rose Pasta is one of our favorite childhood dishes to make! Just a handful of ingredients needed, this simple and indulgent pasta will instantly become a favorite!
Creamy Rose Pasta
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||30 mins|
|Yield Size||2 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Dolce Vita Linguine Pasta||200||g|
|As needed: Salt|
|As needed: Water|
|Mazza Cherry Tomatoes 400g||1||can|
|As needed: Parmesan Cheese|
|As needed: Basil Leaves|
|To taste: salt & pepper|
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a pan over low heat, render bacon and sausage in olive oil until browned.
- Add in onions, garlic, chili flakes, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Saute until fragrant.
- Pour in Mazza Cherry Tomatoes and bring to simmer.
- Mix in the heavy cream.
- Add the parmesan cheese, basil leaves, and pasta. Toss and stir well until everything is well combined.
- Transfer into a plate. Top with additional parmesan cheese and basil leaves as desired and enjoy!