Caprese Pasta is truly one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make. Sweet cherry tomatoes, olive oil, fresh basil leaves and balsamic vinegar tossed with spaghetti noodles and finished with fresh burrata, this dish has the best combination of ingredients and is the perfect recipe for the warm/cold nights!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Delizie Vesuviane Frozen Burrata
|Dolce Vita Spaghetti 3 Pasta
|Italiana Formaggi Grated Parmesan Cheese
|Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
|For tasting: Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
- In a baking dish combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, cherry tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix until tomatoes are coated with the sauce mixture. Place in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly wrinkled and soft.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven and transfer the pasta straight from the pot.
- Add fresh basil leaves, then toss.
- Add grated parmesan and mix well.
- Transfer cooked spaghetti on a plate. Top with more basil leaves and the burrata on the center.
- Slice open the burrata ball to serve.