Who can resist baked tahong? Make this well loved appetizer seafood dish for your New Year's Eve feast!
Cheesy Baked Tahong
|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese||1/4||cup|
|Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese||1/4||cup|
|For topping: Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese||1/5||cup|
|For topping: Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese||1/5||cup|
|For tasting: Salt & Pepper|
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- In a medium-sized sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter then add minced garlic. Cook until softened.
- Add in the breadcrumbs and mix. Cook for 2 mins.
- Pour in the milk and stir continuously until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add in the grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Arrange mussels in a baking tray.
- Using a spoon, fill each mussel shell with the sauce then top with grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve while warm. Share and enjoy!