Made simply with finely sliced potatoes, heavy cream, and grated cheese, potatoes au gratin is the ultimate comfort food that is sure to please everyone.
Three Cheese Potatoes au Gratin
|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||1 hour 30 mins|
|Total Time||1 hour 45 mins|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese||1/2||cup|
|Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese||1/2||cup|
|Mazza Gouda Cheese||1/2||cup|
|Heavy Cream||1 1/2||cup|
To taste: Salt and pepper
|For garnish: Chopped Parsley|
- Using a mandolin or a knife. slice potatoes into very thin slices.
- For the first layer, spread 1/3 of the sliced potatoes in a baking dish then pour 1/3 of the cream mixture.
- Repeat for the second and third layer.
- Top with grated mozzarella, cheddar and gouda.
- Cover with foil or lid and bake for 60 mins or until the potatoes are soft (use knife to test).
- Remove foil, top with cheese. Bake for another 10-15 mins until the top layer is golden. Rest for 5 mins before serving.