This crowd-pleasing party dip is a creamy blend of sour cream, cream cheese, spinach, and smoked scamorza.
This Smoked Scamorza Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is earthy, creamy, and cheesy. And it's best eaten with crostinis — but you can definitely have it with a bag of chips.
Smoked Scamorza Spinach Artichoke Dip
|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Delizie Vesuviane Smoked Scamorza||1/4||cup|
|Mazza Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3||tbsp|
Mazza Artichoke, cut into four
|For tasting: Salt & Pepper|
For topping: Delizie Vesuviane Smoked Scamorza
|For garnish: Parsley||
- In medium high heat, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add in the artichokes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in spinach and cook for another 2 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook until the cheese is melted and cream is mixed well.
- Transfer into a baking dish and top with more scamorza. Bake until the top layer is melted and golden.
- Serve warm with chips, crackers or crostini.