Deep Fried Ham and Cheese Rolls is an easy snack or appetizer. Crispy and crunchy on the outside, cheesy and tasty on the inside, these rolls is simple and perfect for feeding a crowd!
Deep Fried Ham & Cheese Rolls
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese, sliced in thick strips
|Japanese Bread Crumbs
|Rice Paper Wrapper
|For deep frying: Oil
- Heat cooking oil.
- Dip rice paper wrapper in water to soften it.
- Arrange the ham and mozzarella cheese on the center of the rice paper wrapper. Fold the wrapper over the filling. Tuck in both ends and then roll tightly to the edge of the wrapper to close. Set aside.
- To make the batter, mix flour and eggs until smooth and well combined. Add water if the consistency is too thick.
- Dip the rolls into the batter and cover it with the bread crumbs
- Deep fry rolls in medium heat until the color turns golden brown (about 5-6 minutes).
- Arrange the fried rolls in a plate line with paper towels.
- Serve as a snack or slice into pieces and serve as an appetizer.
- Share and enjoy!