Cheesy Beef Enoki Rolls are a delightful combination of beef, mozzarella cheese, and enoki mushrooms. These rolls are the perfect appetizer - guaranteed to disappear the instant they hit the table.
Cheesy Beef Enoki Rolls
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||25 mins|
|Yield Size||2-3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Euro Chef Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||1/2||cup|
|Sukiyaki Cut Beef||400||g|
|Spring Onion (for garnish)|
- Slice off the roots of the enoki mushroom. Break into small sections.
- Stretch out one slice of beef, vertically. Place the enoki mushroom, horizontally.
- Roll the beef tightly around the enoki. Repeat the process for the remaining slices of beef.
- On a medium size pan over medium heat, place the rolls and the sauce. Rotating each side every few minutes until cooked.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each roll and cover the pan. Cook until the mozzarella melts.
- Garnish with thinly sliced leeks and serve with rice on the side. Enjoy!