Learn how to make cheesy garlic bread! Soft, warm, cheesy and stringy - so easy yet so delicious. This dish is the perfect accompaniment or can be served on its own!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||30 mins|
|Yield Size||3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
|Delizie Vesuviane Fresh Mozzarella (sliced)||1||pack|
|Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese (shredded)||1/2||cup|
|As needed: Salt & Pepper|
|As needed: Parsely (chopped)|
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the grated garlic, salt and pepper, chopped parsley, and 1/2 cup of butter. Mix well.
- Slice a baguette in half, lengthwise. Place each half cut side up on a baking tray.
- Spread the butter mixture onto a slice of bread. Layer the mozzarella slices on top of each toast and sprinkle some shredded cheddar on top. Bake in 200°C for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Allow the bread to cool for at least 2-minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.