Marini Tiramisu is the perfect solution for a last minute dessert - so easy to make and ready in less than 15 minutes. Indulge in a timeless classic!
|Prep Time (including chilling)||3 hours 15 mins|
|Yield Size||3-4 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- In a large bowl, whisk the mascarpone cream mixture with 120ml of milk for 5-6 minutes using an electric hand mixer until it becomes thick. Set aside.
- Dissolve the powdered coffee in a container with 150ml of warm water.
- Dip the ladyfingers one by one in the coffee and layer them in the tray. Spread a layer of the cream.
- Dip the remaining ladyfingers one by one and repeat the process.
- Place tiramisu in the fridge for about 2-3 hours to thicken it.
- Before serving, dust with cocoa powder.
- Make completely but don’t dust with cocoa powder.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and then tin foil and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and dust with cocoa powder 1-2 hours before serving.