One of the easiest and most delicious pasta recipes to make. So rich, creamy and mushroomy - this dish is sure to impress even the most discerning palates.
Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply making your significant other a special meal, this creamy fettuccine with truffle burrata is a guaranteed winner.
CREAMY FETTUCCINE WITH TRUFFLE BURRATA
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Dolce Vita Fettuccine Pasta
|Delizie Vesuviane Truffle Burrata
|Salt & Pepper
|Parsley (for garnish)
|Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non stick pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Once hot, add in the mushrooms followed by the garlic. Cook until mushrooms and garlic are soft.
- Pour in the white wine. Cook until liquid has reduced. Add flour. Stir continuously until it forms a paste. Can add a little olive oil if it looks dry.
- Add in the stock and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the milk and cream to the mushroom sauce, whisking constantly to make sure the sauce is smooth and has no lumps. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once everything has been incorporated, add in then cooked pasta and toss until the pasta noodles are coated with the sauce.
- Place the cooked pasta onto a serving plate. Top the pasta with the burrata.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil. Garnish with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!