Creamy Garlic Shrimp is a delicious, quick and easy recipe that you need to include in your meal. It's a comforting seafood dinner over a plate of pasta, rice, or steamed vegetables.
If you love seafood, this dish is definitely a must-try!
Creamy Garlic Shrimp
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||25 mins|
|Portion Size||3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Mazza Prawn Cream|
|Chiquilin Sweet Paprika||1||tbsp
|Old Bay Seasoning||1||tbsp|
|As needed: parsley|
|To taste: salt & pepper|
- Over medium high heat, sauté garlic until soft. Add in shrimp, paprika, old bay seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside once cooked.
- Add in onions. Cook until soft. Add in Mazza Prawn Cream and cooking cream. Stir to combine.
- Add lemon juice and butter. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over rice, pasta or steamed vegetables. Enjoy!