Elevate your sandwich game to the next level with this recipe.
Melty cheddar, mozzarella and emmental cheese topped with crispy prosciutto that is better than bacon - this Crispy Prosciutto Grilled Cheese Sandwich is definitely a must-try for all sandwich lovers!
Crispy Prosciutto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||20 mins|
|Yield Size||1 serving|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
|Euro Rich Sliced Prosciutto||2||pcs|
|Fresh Basil oil||1||tbsp|
|Italiana Formaggi Parmesan Cheese (grated)||30||g|
|As needed: Euro Chef Cheddar Cheese (grated)|
|As needed: Euro Chef Mozzarella Cheese (grated)|
|As needed: Mazza Emmental Cheese (grated)|
|Pepper (to taste)|
For the crispy prosciutto:
- Fry prosciutto over a medium heat. Fry until crispy.
- Transfer to a tray with paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Crumble crispy prosciutto into bite size pieces then set aside.
For the sandwich:
- Place the softened butter in a bowl then add the basil oil and season with pepper.
- Add in parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and mustard. Mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the butter mixture on one side of each slice of the bread.
- Stack the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, emmental cheese, and the crispy prosciutto on one side of the bread and cover with the other piece of bread.
- Melt butter over a medium heat skillet pan and toast the bread and flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the sandwich in half then serve. Enjoy!