Stracciatella with Roasted Tomatoes is a refreshing recipe that combines the rich creaminess of stracciatella cheese with the intense flavors of roasted tomatoes.
Whether you're hosting a celebration or simply looking to indulge in a quick and easy appetizer, this recipe is sure to impress your guests and leave them craving for more.
Stracciatella with Roasted Tomatoes
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||25 mins|
|Yield Size||2 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Delizie Vesuviane Stracciatella|
|Dolce Vita Sundried Tomatoes||75||g|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1/2||tbsp|
|Mazza Green Pesto||1 1/2||tbsp|
|Mazza Balsamic Glaze|
|For garnish: basil/parsley|
|Salt and Pepper|
- In a medium sized bowl, add sundried tomatoes, pesto, salt and pepper, and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
- To assemble: Add stracciatella on a plate. place the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and green pesto mixture in the middle.
- To assemble: Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- To assemble: Garnish with chopped parsley or basil leaves.
- Serve with crostini. Enjoy!