This easy and delicious truffle gravy recipe is made with our signature Mazza Truffle Salsa.
It's so flavorful and foolproof that you will not want to stop dipping your french fries!
French Fries w/ Truffle Gravy
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||15 mins|
|Yield Size||2-3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Mazza Truffle Salsa||1/2||tbsp|
|Powdered Mushroom Soup Mix||4||tbsp|
|Salt and pepper|
|Oil (for deep frying)|
- Deep-fry the chosen fries/potato wedges. according to cooking instructions.
- For the truffle gravy: Melt butter over medium heat. Add in flour. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 mins.
- For the truffle gravy: Pour in the water or stock and add in diluted powdered mushroom soup and stir until the sauce slightly thickens. Simmer for 3 mins.
- For the truffle gravy: Add in liquid seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and cook for another minute.
- For the truffle gravy: Turn off the heat. Add in the truffle salsa. Mix until well combined
- Transfer gravy on a sauce container. Serve immediately. Enjoy!