Marini S'mores Pie is a recipe that is a match made in dessert heaven. Get ready to indulge in a delicious treat that combines the gooey goodness of s'mores with the irresistible taste of Marini Cookies.
If you're a fan of smores and cookies, this recipe is for you!
Marini S'mores Pie
|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||30 mins|
|Yield Size||8 slices|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Marini Cookies (Almond Cookies, Butter Cookies)||200||g|
|As much needed: Marshmallows|
- Mix the crushed cookies and melted butter until well combined.
- Pour into a tart pan, use the back of the spoon or glass to press the crumbs into the pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- For the Ganache: Scald milk in a pan, turn off heat then add chocolate. Mix well until smooth then add butter.
- Pour ganache into prepared crust. Chill for 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Top pie with marshmallows, torch until browned and melted.