Pumpkin Gnocchi, an easy recipe made with only few ingredients. So soft and pillowy on the inside, golden on outside, this recipe is sure to warm you up on your chill days.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||25 minutes|
|Portion Size||2 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
FOR THE GNOCCHI:
|Mazza Potato Gnocchi||
|Mazza Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2
|As needed: Salt||
FOR THE PUMPKIN CREAM:
|Mazza Pumpkin Cream||1||can|
|White onions, chopped||1
|Happy Barn Milk||1/8
|Grated Parmesan cheese||1||tbsp|
|As needed: Chopped Parsley|
|As needed: Grated Parmesan Cheese|
- Bring water and salt into a boil, add in gnocchi and cook for 3 mins; drain.
- In a non-stick pan over medium high heat, add olive oil and butter. Sear one side of the gnocchi pieces for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Using the same pan over medium heat, add onions and garlic. Saute until softened.
- Pour Mazza Pumpkin Cream season with salt. Add in the milk. Stir. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Add cream. Stir and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the gnocchi. Finish it with softened butter, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Transfer into a plate. Garnish with more parmesan and some parsley. Serve while warm!