Heavily inspired by Jollibee's signature Burger Steak, Salisbury Steak with Truffle Mushroom Gravy is a comfort food dish that’s quick and easy to make.
This dish is a perfect family friendly dinner option that can be served in less than 40 minutes!
Salisbury Steak with Truffle Mushroom Gravy
|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
|Portion Size||2 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
For the PATTY:
|Happy Barn Full Cream Milk||1/4
|White Onion (finely chopped)||1/4
|Flay lay Parsley (chopped)||2||tbsp|
|To taste: salt & pepper|
|As needed: Dolce Vita Olive Oil|
|As needed: Butter|
For the SAUCE:
|White onions (finely chopped)||2
|Garlic (finely chopped)||1||tsp
|Beef Stock or Water||1 1/2||cup|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1/2||tbsp|
|Gran Cucina Cooking Cream||1 1/2||cup|
|Mazza Truffle Salsa||2||tbsp|
For the PATTY
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Divide into six equal portions and shape into burger patties.
- In a pan over medium flame, heat olive oil. Cook patties until browned on all sides, set aside.
For the TRUFFLE MUSHROOM GRAVY
- Heat sauce pan and, sauté mushroom until cooked then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add in butter, onions, and garlic sauté until softened.
- Add in the flour and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Pour in the water or stock. Stir until the sauce is slightly thick.
- Add in the Worcestershire sauce and cream. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the truffle salsa and the cooked mushroom. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Top the patties with the sauce. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes on the side.
- Serve while warm! Enjoy.