Level up your potato chip game with the addition of truffle oil.
This Truffle Potato Chips recipe is so crispy, delicious and easy to make at home - you will definitely forget buying a bag of potato chips at the grocery store!
Truffle Potato Chips
|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
|Portion Size||3 servings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Dolce Vita Grated Truffle Parmesan Cheese
Mazza Black Truffle in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt (for soaking and grating)
|As needed: Oil (for deep frying)||
- Using a mandolin or a knife, cut potatoes into very thin slices.
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl with water. Wash 2-3 times or until water is clear; drain.
- In the same bowl, add ice cold water and salt. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; place potatoes on a tray with paper towel and pat dry. Set aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying to 170C. Fry potatoes in batches until golden brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes using a slotted spoon; drain on a strainer basket or on paper towels.
- Immediately season chips with salt and toss.
- Drizzle with truffle oil and immediately toss to evenly coat the potato chips.
- Sprinkle grated cheese with truffle and toss.
- Serve while warm! Enjoy.