Elevate your ordinary chicken wings with this recipe. These flavorful Chicken Wings are fried until golden and crispy before being coated in a blend of butter, truffle oil and Parmesan cheese.
This Truffle Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe will surely be a hit at your next gathering!
Truffle Parmesan Chicken Wings
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
|Total Time||45 minutes|
|Yield||15-20 chicken wings|
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
|Chicken Wings, seasoned with salt & pepper||500||g|
|Dolce Vita Grated Truffle Parmesan Cheese||3||tbsp|
|Mazza Black Truffle in Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2||tbsp|
For deep frying: Oil
- Heat oil for frying to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge seasoned chicken wings in flour until fully coated. Shake off the excess flour.
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until golden brown for about 10-12 mins. Drain excess oil and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- In another pan, melt 1/4 cup of butter and add grated garlic. Cook garlic until softened.
- Evenly coat the chicken wings with the melted garlic butter.
- Drizzle truffle oil and sprinkle grated truffle parmesan. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve while hot.